Source Audio SA228 Soundblox 2 OFD Bass microModeler Pedal
The Source audio OFD Bass microModeler packs a comprehensive, low-end enhanced collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for bassists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and thumping tube overdrive to bass-in-your-face fuzz. The OFD also features Lo-RETAIN, our special low-end preserving algorithm. Plus each effect can be blended with the original dry signal to maintain the thumping essence of your bass tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring extremely natural modelling of 12 bass versions of classic overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones.
- Compact, cast aluminium housing.
- 2 User Presets easily recalled via two footswitches.
- Clean and dirty MIX control to blend the effected tone with the original dry signal.
- Lo-Retain: Source Audio’s low-end retaining algorithm.
- 3-band tone control — select between “treble”, “mid”, and “bass” for precision tone sculpting.
- Noise Gate — easily activated 3-level noise gate.
- Universal Bypass — selectable buffered or true bypass.
- Multi-function In — use an expression pedal or the Hot Hand Motion Sensor to morph between presets or manipulate any of the six assignable parameters.
- MIDI Capable — the Multi-function In jack also allows MIDI access to presets and parameters.
- State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- 9V DC power supply included
- Dimensions: 11.4cm x 11.4cm x 5.7cm (including knobs)