Source Audio SA224 Soundblox 2 Stingray Multi-Filter Pedal
The Soundblox 2 Stingray Multi-Filter is the next generation in filter modulation. With 12 filter effects, built-in overdrive, four modes of filter modulation, and full MIDI functionality (via the Soundblox Hub) the Stingray is a truly original filter effects pedal. Dial in a whole spectrum tones, from trippy psychedelia or funky filtered quack, to massive, dubstep-flavoured "wub".
The Stingray includes 12 different filter effects which can be controlled via any of the pedal's four modulation modes: envelope follower, LFO, expression pedal, or Hot Hand. The Stingray has four LFO waveforms, sine, square, random sample and hold, and saw tooth.
The Stingray is compatible with the Soundblox Hub v1. Connect the Stingray to the Hub (with up to five Soundblox 2 pedals) to tap into its MIDI capabilities. From here you can save up to 128 presets which you can recall via MIDI program change and continuous controller messages. Be as forward thinking as Source Audio and embrace this groundbreaking pedalboard technology.
- Diverse Sound Palette - Features 12 different Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Single Peak, Multi-Peak, and Notch filters.
- Onboard overdrive/fuzz.
- Control filter modulation with envelope follower, Tap Tempo LFO (sine, square, random sample-and-hold, or saw tooth), Hot Hand, or the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal.
- MIDI Capable - Use the Soundblox HUB for MIDI access to control parameters and save up to 128 user presets.
- State-of-the-Art DSP - 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters.
- Two programmable user presets easily accessible via two dedicated footswitches.
- Multi-Function Jacks
- Universal Bypass - Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- Compact, rugged, cast aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2.25 in./5.7cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.