SPL MTC Monitor Talkback Controller
SPL MTC 2381 Monitor and Talkback Controller
Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controller
The MTC combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions.
A fully analog design dispenses with VCAs, DACs, etc., providing loss-free signal processing. The I/O section includes six rear-panel stereo inputs (four balanced, two unbalanced sources), balanced XLR outputs for three loudspeaker pairs and a slave and headphone output.
The MTC is the full-blown monitoring solution for any studio. It combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions.
The rugged and ergonomic desktop enclosure with slanted front panel harmonises perfectly with the desktop production environment
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 100 kHz ( /- 3 dB)
- Input Impedance balanced via Sub-D: 50 kOhm, unbalanced via RCA: "º 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance, balanced via RCA: "¹600 Ohm
- THD N: 0,006 %
- Noise (A-weighted): "º 80 dBu
- Overload Resistance: 22 dBu
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB
- CMRR: "º 70 dBu
- Phase: -20Â°@20 kHz
- Crosstalk L-R: "º -70 [email protected] kHz/0 dBu
- Dimensions: H x B x T (mm): 91 x 272 x 220
- Weight 2,3 kg
No upgrades available