Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ Pack, Sunburst
Squier Precision Bass Pack with Rumble 15 Amplifier, Sunburst, Overview by GAK
The PJ Bass Pack with Rumble 15 is an excellent way to get into bass Bass, features a Jazz bass pickup in the bridge and a Precision pickup in the middle position comes with amp, cable and strap.Ideal for first-time players, the Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack includes an Affinity Series Precision Bass with a powerful split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup and a growling Jazz Bass single-coil bridge pickup. It also features a smooth-playing “C”-shaped neck and a lightweight, comfortable body.
Delivering 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone, the Rumble 15 amplifier features an 8” Fender Special Design speaker, three-band EQ, headphone jack for silent practice and an aux input for playing along with your favourite songs or backing tracks. With the included strap and 10’ cable, the Squier Affinity PJ Bass Pack has everything you need to stop dreaming and start playing.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34” (864 mm)
- Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass (Bridge) Standard Single-Coil Precision Bass (Middle)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045-.100
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year