Squier Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar Arctic White
Squier Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH Arctic White Overview by GAK
Squier's legendary Affinity series gets a high-output model in the dual humbucker equipped Jazzmaster HH! The solid Alder body has the traditional Jazzmaster curves but the HH adds a pair of humbuckers for fatter rock tones which
The Hero Of The Underground. Perfect for aggressive musical styles that require a pair of fat-sounding humbucking pickups, the Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH combines slick offset style with easy playability and classic Fender tone. With its comfortable "C"-shaped neck, 12"-radius Laurel fingerboard and flexible controls, the Affinity Series Jazzmaster HH is ready to rage on stage or in the studio.
Featuring a One-piece maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, 12”-radius Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium frets, Dual humbucking pickups, Three-way toggle pickup switch, Six-saddle non-tremolo bridge, Sealed die-cast tuning machines.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jagmaster™
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- Configuration: HH
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Headstock: '68 Stratocaster®
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
No upgrades available
Excellent entry level guitar
Looks beautiful, sounds good and superb value. Excellent entry level guitar and wonderful service as always from GAK.
Worked perfectly straight out the box (except needing tuning) and feels good to play. Very comfortable playing sitting down. Haven't put it through an amp yet.
This guitar is great. Really good value, very nice to play, and sounds great as well. Would definitely recommend this to guitarists of any level.
Straight out of the box only needed a slight retune and was in perfect playing order. Intonation slightly off but nothing a quick tweak won't fix. Plays like a dream, nice low action, no buzzing, no sharp fret edges or any finish imperfections that I can see. Pickups sound good for the price. Tuners feel reassuringly sturdy and seem to hold tuning well but could do with an upgrade here if anywhere