Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Black
Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ Black Overview by GAK
The best value available in today's bass guitar designs, the Squier Affinity Series Precision Bass PJ rocks classic tone and comfortable feel, along with updated features. The addition of a punchy Jazz Bass® bridge pickup to the traditional split single-coil Precision Bass® pickup makes this instrument one of the most tonally versatile basses you'll ever play.
Featuring a Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 20-fret fingerboard, Standard single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and standard split-single-coil Precision Bass® pickup, Separate volume controls for each pickup, Black pickguard.
The three-ply black/white/black pickguard is a classic stylish touch that looks great.
This Precision Bass features the tonally versatile combination of a pummeling Precision Bass middle pickup and a bright, growling Jazz Bass bridge pickup, popularly known as a "PJ" pickup configuration.
The elegant gold and black two-color headstock logo lends a touch of class to this instrument.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- -Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)