Squier Affinity Starcaster, Maple, Olympic White
Squier Affinity Starcaster, Maple, Olympic White Overview.
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sound and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players. The Affinity Series Starcaster creates massive tone courtesy of its dual Squier humbucking pickups and is easy to play thanks to its slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile. This Squier model also features a unique contoured headstock, an adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability, durable chrome-plated hardware and a smooth satin neck finish for a natural feel.
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Starcaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut PPS
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Standard Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel .009-.042 Gauges
No upgrades available
Exactly what was wanted. Birthday gift!
This is the second Squier Starcaster I have bought. This one was for my son and it is every bit as playable as my Classic Vibe. I'm not sold on the sound of the pickups (a bit too metal for this guitar in my opinion but my son loves the sound). All in all an excellent guitar for the price.
A really comfortable and beautiful guitar, the sounds is amazing and hard to beat for the price, because of that I would recommend to anyone!