Squier Bullet Strat Arctic White
Squier Bullet Strat Arctic White overview by GAK
If you're looking for a great starter electric guitar at an affordable price from a trusted brand, then look no further. The Squier Bullet Stratocaster is made by Fender, probably the largest Electric Guitar manufacturer in the world. The Stratocaster model, initially launched in 1954 is almost synonamous with Electric Guitar after it was adopted by the likes of Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Pete Townsend, Dave Gilmour, and the list goes on... Remaining a staple for Guitarists thereafter, it's extremely versatile, reliable and robust. It's not just for virtuosos either, it's an extremely reliable workhorse of a guitar for beginners and professional alike.
The three pickup configuration makes this guitar capable of selecting many tones and sounds. Don't be fooled by imitations or copies of this guitar, if it's this shape, the best models for the best prices are made by Squier or Fender. The Stratocaster ranges in price from just over a hundred pounds up to several thousand, with celebrity and old examples from the fifties and sixties fetching several thousand, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds. Solid, reliable and trustworthy.
- Body: Basswood (42mm)
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Laurel 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- - Master Volume
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Tremolo with Cast Saddles
- Machine Heads: Covered Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41 mm)
- Unique Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat® Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
Excellent guitar for a Bargain price. Perfect for a covid 19 lockdown project.
Bought this for my grandson, but had to plug in and have a play. Can't believe how good it sounds for a budget guitar.
Great sound, beats any other guitar in this price range by a mile.
Where do I start with this guitar! After considering a number of guitars, some acoustic, some acoustic-electric, I’m so glad I chose the Squier bullet. Lovely colour, easy to play, really affordable. I love it. Would definitely recommend this guitar.