Squier Bullet Stratocaster Hardtail Arctic White
Squier Bullet Stratocaster Hardtail overview by GAK
The Bullet® Strat® HT is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn. Featuring the classic features that made the Strat one of the world’s favourite guitars, the Bullet Strat HT is a great introduction to the Fender family.
What's the difference between this and other brand guitars? The Squier brand is the entry level for the brand Fender, possibly the most iconic electric guitar brand in the world. The Statocaster shape is available from Fender from entry level all the way up to collector level and is the choice of many a professional and guitar heroes like: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton & Dave Gilmour.
What is a Hardtail? It's a version of the Stratocaster without a tremolo arm, which alters the pitch using a bar. This makes it more stable tuning wise and therefore better to learn on. You can see the Tremolo arm version Squier Bullets hereCall GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: Bullet
- -Body Material: Basswood
- -Body Finish: Polyurethane
- -Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- -Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- -Fingerboard: Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- -Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- -Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- -Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- -Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- -Bridge: 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- -Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- -Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, & Neck)
- -Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position
- 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck
- Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.
- (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- -Control Knobs: White Plastic
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- -Case/Gig Bag: None
- -Other Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat
- -Headstock shape, White Dot position Inlays
Great guitar at the money, just a few quality control issues
Arrived yesterday. Well packed. Plays well and sounds fantastic. Ridiculously well built for the price. Neck feels smooth and very comfortable. Very light at 6lbs and very resonant to play. Sounds very loud unplugged. The pickups sound good and very Strat like. Clearly decent basswood was used in the construction. Highly recommendable and at the price there are no excuses for not buying one.
Guitar ok after major set up, it's worth £100, GAK the seller was disgusting!
Solidly built and good finish standard. Tuners have been improved. Satin neck is great. Pickups are good. No fret sprout. Frets were not polished so they grate a bit on bends, but playing will smooth them, and you would expect that at this price level. Nut is cut just fine. This is an outstanding guitar for value, and a great base for mods.