Squier Bullet Stratocaster Hardtail HSS Black
Squier Bullet Stratocaster Hardtail HSS Black overview by GAK
The Bullet® Strat® HT is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginners and students. A perfect choice for a first guitar no matter who you are or what style of music you want to learn. Featuring the classic features that made the Strat one of the world’s favourite guitars, the Bullet Strat HT is a great introduction to the Fender family.
What's the difference between this and other brand guitars? The Squier brand is the entry level for the brand Fender, possibly the most iconic electric guitar brand in the world. The Statocaster shape is available from Fender from entry level all the way up to collector level and is the choice of many a professional and guitar heroes like: Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton & Dave Gilmour.
What is a Hardtail? It's a version of the Stratocaster without a tremolo arm, which alters the pitch using a bar. This makes it more stable tuning wise and therefore better to learn on. You can see the Tremolo arm version Squier Bullets here
What is HSS? HSS is the pickup configuration, or the "microphones" that pick up the movement of the strings. HSS means Humbucker, Single Coil, Single Coil. Humbucker means the pickup is quieter and more powerful, whereas single coils are valued for their clarity and expression.
- Series: Bullet
- -Body Material: Basswood
- -Body Finish: Polyurethane
- -Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- -Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- -Fingerboard: Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- -Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- -Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- -Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- -Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- -Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- -Bridge: 6-Saddle Non-Tremolo
- -Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- -Pickups: Standard Single-Coil Strat (Bridge, Middle, & Neck)
- -Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup,
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position
- 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck
- Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- -Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.
- (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- -Control Knobs: White Plastic
- -Hardware Finish: Chrome
- -Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- -Case/Gig Bag: None
- -Other Features: Slim (42mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat
- -Headstock shape, White Dot position Inlays