Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazz Bass Fretless, Laurel Fingerboard, 3 Colour Sunburst
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazz Bass Fretless, Laurel Fingerboard, 3 Colour Sunburst Overview.
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Fender Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass Fretless combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing fretless fingerboard—with fret lines for accurate finger placement—and a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- Model Name: Classic Vibe '60s Jazz Bass® Fretless, Laurel Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst
- Model #0374531500
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Dimensions: 4.00x15.50x52.00 IN
- Weight: 11.00 LB
No upgrades available
Nice guitar. The control knobs seem a little flimsy and of low quality. Needs a fair bit of setting up.
Beautiful sound, easy to play. Had to file down a rough edge on the fretboard but otherwise perfect. Great value
Looks, sounds & feels great for the price. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because I don't seem to get a lot of variation from the tone knobs but overall very happy!
This is a cracking guitar for the money. It plays well, sounds great and looks awesome. Whether my band mates will notice I've bought a new axe to the next rehearsal remains to be seen...
Well, well. Just goes to prove you don't really have to spend 1000s of your hard earned earth pounds to get a decent sounding, great looking instrument that plays really well. A lesson learned here for sure!