Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar, Laurel Fingerboard, Surf Green
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar, Laurel Fingerboard, Surf Green Overview.
The Fender Classic Vibe ‘70s Jaguar turns up the volume on retro style and produces incredible tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the short 24” scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. This Jaguar is faithful to the original with a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and floating bridge with barrel saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jaguar®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Dimensions: 4.00x15.00x44.50 IN
- Weight: 10.00 LB
Bit buzzy but I was expecting to have to get the nut filed anyway, has that recognisable Fender sound and love the two separate circuits, a lot of tone variety!
Great guitar except for a slipping machine head on the 4th string.
Beautiful vintage stylings - classic biting Fender tones too, simple to dial in via lead and rhythm switches. I put it through a compressor for 60s psych and C86 jangle - can’t it praise highly enough!
Great guitar for the money