Squier Classic Vibe '70s Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Average rating / 5
Squier Classic Vibe P Bass '70s (Black) Product OverviewSquier's Classic Vibe Precision Bass lineup presents a powerful '70s-style model that evokes the instrument's look and vibe from that musically adventurous era. The smartly alluring all-black look of the Classic Vibe Precision Bass '70s extends to the pickguard, the finger rest and, in an elegantly stylish touch, the binding and block inlays on the maple fingerboard. Get classic Precision Bass muscle from the split-single-coil pickup while the vintage style bridge keeps intonation rock solid—all with terrific Squier value.
Featuring a Vintage-tint maple neck with "C"-shaped profile, 20-fret maple fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays, Fender®-designed split-single-coil pickup, Black pickguard, Finger rest, vintage style bridge.
The elegant high-end look of block inlays first appeared on bass guitars in 1966 and is considered a classic design element, especially on 1970s-era basses. That stylish look is recreated here in authentically vintage detail.
A split single-coil Precision Bass pickup gives this instrument punchy, seismic tone.
For tremendous attack and sustain along with rock-solid intonation, this model features a vintage style bridge with brass saddles.
- Series: Classic Vibe
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Pickups: Fender-Designed Single Split-Coil Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Other Features:
- - Vintage Tinted Neck,
- - Lower Dual-Screw Mount Finger Rest,
- - Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- - Frets: 20, Vintage-Style
- - Single Disk String Tree,
- - Vintage-Style Strap Buttons,
- - Knurled Dome Control Knobs,
- - Laser Engraved Squier Neckplate