Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH Dark Metallic Red
Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH Dark Metallic Red Overview by GAK
The Squier contemporary series has some great player-centric upgrades that would be at home on any Strat or Tele. Humbuckers and HSS configurations, matching headstocks, modern trems and active circuits make these very cool upgrades accessible to everyone. Even with some left handed versions too!
The Squier® Contemporary Telecaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and jumbo frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include chrome pickup covers and an eye- catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Tele style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Telecaster HH is the perfect hard- rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Series: Contemporary
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Fingerboard: Maple 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.65” (42. mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-through-body hardtail with Block Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment (565 & 525), 3-Ply Black (523)
- Pickups: Ceramic Humbucker (Bridge), Ceramic Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Chrome
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: None