Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI, Laurel Fingerboard, Shell Pink
Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI in Shell Pink
The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI is part of the Classic Vibe range of electric guitars and bass guitars, which are inspired by the vintage Fender models from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s. Some features of these models include vintage pickups for authentic old-school sounds, tinted necks, and Fender colours from the past.
This model is also part of the FSR (Fender Special Run) range, which includes anything from limited edition finishes to re-wired amplifiers. The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI is a short-scale bass that’s tuned an octave lower than a guitar, and features a lightweight poplar body, which delivers a balanced sound, and has a 30” scale which is great for smaller hands and beginners to get started on.
The Classic Vibe Bass VI has a neck made from maple which delivers a snappy note response and has a comfortable ‘C’-shaped profile, which provides comfortable playability, and it is topped with a smooth Indian laurel fingerboard with a 9.5” radius and 21 narrow-tall frets.
The vintage tremolo system embellishes your sound with a smooth vibrato, and the floating bridge with barrel saddles combined with the old-school tuning machines allow for great tuning stability.
For pickups, it has three alnico single-coil pickups designed by Fender, which deliver an incredibly vibrant tone. The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI is completed with 1960s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware, and a classic Shell Pink finish.
The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Bass VI is a great entry-level bass guitar that’s easy and comfortable to start on, as well as having a great retro look so you can look cool while learning.
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Bass VI
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Blocks
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Strings Fender® Nickel-Plated Steel, (.024, .034, .044, .056, .072, .084, Gauges)
- Dimensions 4.00x15.50x52.00 IN
- Weight 11.00 LB
No upgrades available