Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Jazzmaster, 2-Colour Sunburst
Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Jazzmaster
Squier Classic Vibe models are inspired by iconic Fender models from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, featuring vintage-voiced pickups for authentic old-school tones - great for anyone who wants a classic model at an affordable price.
FSR stands for ‘Fender Special Run’. These are limited edition guitars that are made to order at the request of individual retailers, switching out certain specs for something more unique and fresh.
The Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Jazzmaster pays homage to the classic Fender favourite and turns it into something more affordable and accessible with the Squier brand, without compromising on quality.
The Squier Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Jazzmaster has a Nato body - a strong, dense, and durable wood that’s similar to mahogany. The maple neck has a comfortable ‘C’ shape profile, and the fretboard is also made from maple with 21 Narrow Tall frets and an easy-to-play 9.5” radius. The ‘50s Jazzmaster also has a 6-saddle vintage-style bridge and vintage-style tuners for solid tuning stability, and a non-locking floating vibrato so you can perform smooth pitch bends.
For pickups, it has a pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups, which deliver warm, smooth, and musical tones. It also has specially-voiced rhythm and lead circuit controls. The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Jazzmaster is completed with nickel hardware, a bone nut, a gold anodized aluminium pickguard and a 2-Colour Sunburst finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Case/Gig Bag: None
- Colour: 2-Color Sunburst
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Number Of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Position Inlay: Black Dot
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuners: Vintage-Style