Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass, White Blonde
Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late '50s Precision Bass
Squier Classic Vibe models are inspired by iconic Fender models from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, featuring vintage-voiced pickups for authentic old-school sounds - great for anyone who wants a classic model at an affordable price.
FSR stands for ‘Fender Special Run’. These are limited edition guitars that are made to order at the request of individual retailers, switching out certain specs for something more unique and fresh.
The Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Precision Bass pays homage to the iconic Fender favourite and turns it into something more affordable and accessible with the Squier brand, without compromising on quality.
The Squier Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Precision Bass has a Nato body - a strong, dense, and durable wood that’s similar to mahogany. The maple neck has a comfortable ‘C’ shape profile, and the fretboard is also made from maple with 20 Narrow Tall frets for an authentic vintage style, and an easy-to-play 9.5” radius. The ‘50s Precision Bass also has a 4-saddle vintage-style bridge and vintage-style tuners for solid tuning stability.
The Late ‘50s Precision Bass has a Fender-designed alnico split single-coil pickup, which delivers warm, smooth, and musical tones, and also has specially-voiced rhythm and lead circuit controls. The Squier FSR Classic Vibe Late ‘50s Precision Bass is completed with nickel hardware, a bone nut, a gold anodized aluminium pickguard and a White Blonde finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Colour: White Blonde
- Configuration: S
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Profile: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuners: Vintage-Style