Squier Paranormal Series Baritone Cabronita Telecaster, Surf Green
Squier Paranormal Series Baritone Cabronita Telecaster
The Squier Paranormal Series is a range of unique and quirky guitars, featuring altered specs, once-forgotten shapes and classic/vintage hybrids.
The Baritone Cabronita Telecaster takes the classic Tele into a new, paranormal realm, to create a unique model with some unusual features.
The Baritone Cabronita Tele has a 27” scale length, a poplar body, a bolt-on maple neck that has a comfortable ‘C’-shaped profile and gloss finish, and the fretboard is made from Indian Laurel and has 22 frets with a 9.5” radius.
It has a 6-saddle strings-through body hardtail bridge and vintage-style tuning machines for increased tuning stability.
For pickups, it has a pair of Fender-designed Alnico Soapbar single-coil pickups which deliver a vibrant sound with tight lows, fat mids and clear highs, with a 3-way pickup switch so you can easily switch between different tones.
The Baritone Cabronita Telecaster is completed with chrome hardware, a 1-ply parchment pickguard, and is available with a Surf Green or 3-Colour Sunburst finish.
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 27" (686 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Soapbar Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender Designed Alnico Soapbar Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.014-.068 Gauges)