Squier Paranormal Series Offset Telecaster Shell Pink
Squier Paranormal Series Offset Telecaster
The Squier Paranormal Series is a range of unique and quirky guitars and basses, featuring altered specs, once-forgotten shapes and classic/vintage hybrids and come in a range of finishes.
The Squier Paranormal Offset Telecaster is a classy hybrid that fuses the components of the Telecaster with the comfort and style of the Jazzmaster’s offset body shape to make a unique guitar that gives you the best of both worlds.
It has a lightweight poplar body and a 25.5” scale length, a maple neck that has a comfortable ‘C’-shaped profile, a 1.65” nut width and a silky gloss finish. The fretboard is also made from maple with 22 ‘narrow tall’ frets and a 9.5” radius making it easy and comfortable to play.
The Paranormal Offset Telecaster has a 3-saddle vintage-style strings-through-body Tele bridge with chrome barrel saddles which means you’ll get increased sustain. This is paired with vintage-style tuning machines to deliver solid tuning stability and smooth action.
For pickups, it has a pair of Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups which deliver the classic Tele twang and your other favourite Tele tones, as well as a 3-way pickup selector switch, and controls for Volume and Tone to get a variety of classic Tele tones.
The Paranormal Offset Telecaster is completed with chrome hardware, a mint green pickguard, and is available in Shell Pink, Butterscotch Blonde, Natural, and Olympic White.
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Jazzmaster
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Single Action, Head Adjust
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)