Squier Paranormal Series Toronado, Lake Placid Blue
Squier Paranormal Series Toronado, Lake Placid Blue Overview.
The Squier Paranormal Series has been one of the most anticipated releases of 2020, offering a whole range of extremely cool, quirky guitars at a price point that will make it within the reach of most.
Originally introduced by Fender in 1998, the Toronado became a fresh face in the crowd of offset-style guitars with its unique curves and crushing tone. The Paranormal Toronado delivers several player-friendly features including a slim “C” shaped neck with a slick gloss finish, a string-through-body bridge for solid string stability, individual volume and tone controls for a wide range of tonal variety, and an easy-playing 24.75” scale length. With its otherworldly looks, transcendent playability and earth-shattering tone, this model will transport any player into a Paranormal realm.
Shipping in July
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Toronado
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Single Action, Head Adjust
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Looks really beautiful and cool and sounds good. Really good for the price.
The guitar is fabulous
I was truly surprised at just how good this guitar plays and looks. It's made in China and feels like a much more expensive instrument.