Squier Standard Stratocaster Maple, Antique Burst
Squier Standard Stratocaster Antique Burst, Tortoise Pickguard, Maple Overview by GAK
The Squier® Standard Stratocaster® is a great playing guitar with a traditional vibe, slick style and modern feel. Player-friendly features like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for smoother playing and choke-free bends. Alnico single-coil pickups provide plenty of punchy, rocking power.
Featuring a Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and “large” headstock, 22-fret maple fingerboard, Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching, Two-point synchronized tremolo with block saddles.
This Stratocaster model has an extended fingerboard with 22 frets instead of the standard 21 frets.
An iron alloy, alnico magnets contribute to warm, balanced vintage-style tone.
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- -Master Volume,
- -Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- -Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment on: 09, 65, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell on: 37, 3-Ply Black on: 92, 1-Ply Matte Black on: 43, 3-Ply Mint Green on 30
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Large '60s Style Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year