Squier Standard Stratocaster Candy Apple Red, Maple
Squier Standard Stratocaster Candy Apple Red, Maple Overview by GAK
The Squier® Standard Stratocaster® is a great playing guitar with a traditional vibe, slick style and modern feel. Player-friendly features like a 22-fret fingerboard and a slimmer neck make for smoother playing and choke-free bends. Alnico single-coil pickups provide plenty of punchy, rocking power.
Featuring a Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and “large” headstock, 22-fret maple or rosewood fingerboard, Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching, Two-point synchronized tremolo with block saddles.
This Stratocaster model has an extended fingerboard with 22 frets instead of the standard 21 frets.
An iron alloy, alnico magnets contribute to warm, balanced vintage-style tone.
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Pickups
- -Master Volume,
- -Tone 1. (Neck Pickup),
- -Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- -Position 3. Middle Pickup
- -Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- -Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Twin-Pivot Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment on: 09, 65, 4-Ply Tortoise Shell on: 37, 3-Ply Black on: 92, 1-Ply Matte Black on: 43, 3-Ply Mint Green on 30
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Large '60s Style Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Engraved Neckplate, White Plastic Parts, Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel p/n 073-0250-003