Squier Vintage Modified '72 Tele Thinline 3-Colour Sunburst
Squier Vintage Modified '72 Tele Thinline 3-Colour Sunburst Overview by GAK
Squier's Vintage Modified '72 Telecaster Thinline evokes the popular second incarnation of that era's stylish Tele model. The original late-'60s version was updated in 1972 to include two great-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups for a distinctive sound and personality, and that's exactly what Squier gives you here, along with gorgeous semi-hollow aesthetics and smooth playability.
Featuring a Semi-hollow ash body with "F" hole, Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 21-fret maple fingerboard, Dual Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way switching, White pearloid pickguard, Strings-thru-bodyTelecaster bridge with six stamped saddles.
Fat-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups provide clear and detailed tone—smooth and warm with plenty of cut.
The Vintage Modified '72 Telecaster Thinline expertly evokes the late-’60s/early-’70s originals with a finely crafted semi-hollow ash body. Lightweight and stylish, it’s a classic form with pronounced playing comfort and timeless semi-hollow tone.
A strings-thru-body bridge enhances vibration transfer resulting in increased sustain while the six individual saddles can be adjusted for precise intonation along each string.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Wood: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickups: Wide Range Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with 6 Fender Stamped
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: Lightly Tinted Neck, Knurled Flattop Control Knobs, Orinigal "Barrel"
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo