Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V Natural
Average rating / 5
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass V Natural Product Overview by GAKHigh Five. Squier's five-string Vintage Modified Jazz Bass® V has a handsome natural-finish soft maple body and one-piece maple neck with sharp-looking, elegant black binding and block inlays. Offering flexibility for today's modern styles that demand a deep low end, this bass offers superior sound and feel for the five-string bassist, with excellent Squier performance and value.
Featuring a Soft maple body, Vintage-tint maple neck with “C”-shaped profile, 20-fret fingerboard with black binding and black block inlays, Dual Fender®-designed single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, Black pickguard, Five-string standard vintage-style bridge with single-groove saddles.
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
This model has a slightly thinner "C"-shaped neck profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) than most models, providing a fast, smooth and comfortable fret-hand feel.
These Fender-designed pickups are full of growling, authentic Fender tone.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body: Soft Maple
- Body Finish: Polyester sharp-looking black binding and block inlays
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Vintage-tint Gloss
- String Nut: PPS, 1.875" (48 mm)
- Finger Board: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm) performance and value.
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear Tuners
- Bridge: Standard 5-Saddle
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (B/W/B)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges .045, .065, .085, .105, .125
- -Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® V (Bridge)
- -Fender®-designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass® V (Middle)
- -Volume 1. (Middle Pickup)
- -Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- -Master Tone
- Other Features: Black Bound Fingerboard with Black Block Position Inlays, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs, 4-Over, 1-Under