SSL Duende Mini DSP EQ & Dynamics
SSL DUENDE Mini overview by GAK.
SSL DSP signal processing on your DAW in a compact yet powerful unit.
The SSL Duende Mini is a stylish little 'one third rack width', all metal construction,
Mini Duende makes a stack of DSP processing power available to drive up to 16 channels of plug-in processing (at sample rates up to 96kHz) within your host application. Duende Mini is upgradeable to 32 channels of processing power and you can run two Duende units on a single computer system for up to 64 channels of processing.
Duende is based on the powerful DSP technology behind SSL's acclaimed C-Series digital consoles and Mini ships with the 'EQ and Dynamics Channel', a plug-in developed by SSL to provide an EQ & Dynamics processing solution with all the power and processing flexibility of an SSL console channel.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Includes Duende EQ & Dynamics Channel (Stereo Bus Compressor optional)
- 16 channels of DSP processing (upgradeable to 32 channels)
- Sleek third-rack desktop metal box
- FireWire in/out connections
- PSU or FireWire buss powered (requires compatible 6 pin FireWire connection)
- Run two Mini's on a single computer system