SSL Duende Mini DSP EQ & Dynamics
The SSL Duende Mini is a stylish little 'one third rack width', all metal construction, desktop box that hooks up to your computer via Firewire. This compact rugged unit is ideal for small studios or laptop based DAW users.
Mini Duende makes a stack of DSP processing power available to drive up to 16 channels of plug-in processing (at sample rates up to 96kHz) within your host application. Duende Mini is upgradeable to 32 channels of processing power and you can run two Duende units on a single computer system for up to 64 channels of processing.
Duende is based on the powerful DSP technology behind SSL's acclaimed C-Series digital consoles and Mini ships with the 'EQ and Dynamics Channel', a plug-in developed by SSL to provide an EQ & Dynamics processing solution with all the power and processing flexibility of an SSL console channel.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Includes Duende EQ & Dynamics Channel (Stereo Bus Compressor optional)
- 16 channels of DSP processing (upgradeable to 32 channels)
- Sleek third-rack desktop metal box
- FireWire in/out connections
- PSU or FireWire buss powered (requires compatible 6 pin FireWire connection)
- Run two Mini's on a single computer system