Stagg MD-007CRH Microphone
AKG D5C (CS) Dynamic Handheld Microphone £75.16
Rode M1 Dynamic Mic £75.00
AKG D 5 S Dynamic Vocal Microphone £66.70
Audio-Technica PRO61 Handheld Dynamic Microphone £75.00
Sennheiser e 835 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone £74.95
Sennheiser e 825 S Dynamic Microphone £67.00
Beyerdynamic TG V35ds Mic Set £69.00
Audix OM2 £75.00
Audio-Technica ATR6550 Shotgun Condenser Microphone £75.00
Peavey PM 18S Podium Microphone, White £67.83
RØDE VideoMic™ ME-L Microphone £69.00
Stagg MD-007CRH Microphone Overview by GAK
The Stagg MD-007CRH Microphone is an authentic "50's & 60's"-styled Dynamic stand-mounted microphone. The MD-007CRH Mic is the ideal microphone for live performances, broadcasting and recording. Stagg's MD-007CRH mic features a shock-mounted cartridge in a die cast metal allow case, plus self-tensioning, 5/8" thread swivel mount with XLR connector and built-in on/off switch. An all-round great looking microphone, the Stagge MD-007CRH has a clear and impressive sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Retro Elvis microphone
- Output Impedance: 250 Ohms (balanced)
- Sensitivity : -78 dB (0 dB = 1 V/ mbar @ 1 khz)
- Freq. Response: 60 Hz to 16 Khz
- Shock-mounted cartridge in diecast metal alloy case self-tensioning,
- 5/8" thread swivel mount (45 degree forward to 80 degree backward tilt) with built-in on/off switch and XLR connector
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- ROHS Compliant Colour: Chrome highgloss.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid - Output Impedance: 250 Ohms (balanced) - Sensitivity : -78 dB (0 dB = 1 V/ mbar @ 1 khz) - Freq. Response: 60 Hz to 16 Khz - Net Weight: 690 g / 24.3 oz - ROHS Compliant - Colour: Chrome highgloss.