Steinberg Cubase V6 Boxed Update from Cubase 5: Bristling with new features and enhancements, Steinberg Cubase 6 is your go-to software for recording, editing, mixing and producing music in all its creative forms.
Cubase 6 gives you advanced multitrack editing tools, a new take-comping system and a revolutionary approach to MIDI form the center of a next-generation production environment, while the refined new interface gives faster access and more intuitive control than ever before.
Inspiring VST3 effects and instruments like VST Amp Rack and LoopMash 2 fuel your creative imagination. Cubase 6 redefines music production software to offer a new composition and production experience that takes you to new horizons ' and beyond.
An outstanding range of effect processors and superior instruments empower creative imagination to bring out the best in you. That's why Cubase is the choice of countless musicians and producers around the world. That's why Cubase 6 is the most advanced music production system today.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Boxed Update from Cubase 5
- State-of-the-art music production environment used by thousands of professionals around the world
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, 5.1 surround, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Unlimited audio, instrument and MIDI tracks
- Superb composing, editing and mixing features with unparalleled multitrack editing, take comping and automation tools
- Comprehensive set of 9 outstanding virtual instruments with over 1,900 instrument presets, including HALion Sonic SE, LoopMash 2 and MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine
- Complete suite of 60 high-end audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including REVerence convolution reverb, Pitch Correct and VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- AudioWarp system for time-stretching and pitch-shifting in realtime, including automatic tempo detection
- VariAudio for MIDI-style note editing of monophonic audio tracks
- Professional music notation and score printing
- VST Expression 2 for unique instrument articulation management and expression control on single note level
- MediaBay file and preset management system
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel
- USB-eLicenser Steinberg Key Required
- 2 GB RAM
- 8 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB port for USB-eLicenser
- Internet connection for license activation
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit Cubase version included for both Mac and PC.
- Mac: Mac OS X Version 10.6/10.7, Intel dual core CPU, CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
- PC: Windows 7, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, Windows compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)