Steinberg Nuendo 5 Education Version
Steinberg Nuendo 5 (Educational): Since its introduction in 2000, Nuendo has gained a huge fan community among audio professionals around the globe. Starting as a common media tool with enhancements mainly for music producers, Nuendo has seen a rapid evolution to become a powerful software solution that comes into play when audio is synchronised and positioned to picture material. To emphasise the core strengths of Nuendo and Cubase, Steinberg decided to separate the direction of both products more clearly. Cubase continues to provide music tools, whereas Nuendo is the development basis for future solutions in the post-production world. The beauty of that strategy is obvious: providing the best tools for the requirements of two worlds in specialised dedicated software applications.
Nuendo 5 empowers professionals working in audio post-production for the film, television and media industry to higher levels of productivity, with a dedicated feature set that focuses on day-to-day production requirements like workflow, speed, versatility and reliability. Post-production editors, film mixers as well as live recording engineers around the world rely on the flexibility and industry openness that Nuendo provides. Not surprisingly, Nuendo is also widespread among companies developing popular video games and agencies creating award-winning commercials.
Nuendo 5 is the world's number one in native audio post- production, with a superior feature set that surpasses all expectations. Version 5 includes tools that allow an ADR-like workflow, including EDL support. Not only does Nuendo 5 come with excellent surround features, but also provides a unique automatable bus-destination routing system that lets you create different mix versions in one go. A new video engine guarantees stable video playback, and the ability to work with multi-mono files means industry openness. An array of additional enhancements and 64-bit technologies boost performance and enables Nuendo 5 to handle large projects.
IMPORTANT: This item is an Education/Student version. You will be required to provide proof of your education status before your order can be dispatched. Individuals must provide one of the following: a copy of a valid student ID card or a letter from their current place of education, confirming their attendance. Education establishments must provide an official educational order.
Following placement of your order, you will be contacted by our team to validate your education status and process your purchase.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Spot and organise
- New video engine
- Clip Packages
- New MediaBay
- Smooth scrub wheel
- Pro Tools audio file compatibility
- EuCon integration
- Nuendo 5 Direct Routing
- Superior automation system
- Plug-in handling for surround buses
- Monitoring Matrix enhancement
- Automated Batch Export
- Wave Meters
- Surround Panner V5
- Pitch Driver
- PitchCorrect plug-in
- REVerence convolution reverb
- Surround Matrix Encoder and Decoder
- VST3 now
- Track arming
- New display
- Backup Project function
- Experience the X64 advantage
- Performance optimisation for multi core CPU
- Low latency for all
- Improved VST Bridge
- Enhanced Crossfade Editor
- I/O and routing setup improvements
- Refined recording
- High-class Control Room
- Editing improvements
- Virtual MIDI keyboard
- New Signature and Tempo Track
- Rule based consolidation
- Monitor Data Pipe
- MIDI plug-ins refresh
- Redesigned user interface for Logical Editor
- Mac OS X: Supported operating systems: Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 10.6; Intel Core processor (Intel Core Duo recommended); 1024 MB RAM; CoreAudio compatible audio hardware; Display resolution of 1280x800 pixels; 4 GB of free hard disk space; QuickTime 7.1 and video card supporting OpenGL 1.2 (OpenGL 2.0 recommended) required for video playback; USB-eLicenser and USB component connector; DVD-ROM drive with dual-layer support required for installation; Internet connection required for license activation.
- Windows: Supported operating systems: Windows XP SP2 (32-bit), Windows Vista and Windows 7; 2 GHz processor (dual core processor recommended); 1024 MB RAM; Windows DirectX compatible audio hardware; ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low latency performance; Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels recommended; 4 GB of free hard disk space; QuickTime 7.1 and video card supporting OpenGL 1.2 (OpenGL 2.0 recommended) required for video playback; USB-eLicenser and USB component connector; DVD-ROM drive with dual-layer support required for installation; Internet connection required for license activation.