The Grand 3 Virtual Piano Instrument is a collection of three recorded models based on highly acclaimed grand pianos: the Yamaha C7, the B+¦sendorfer 290 Imperial and the Steinway D.
The Steinberg THE GRAND 3 features two additional virtual pianos with the distinctive character of the vintage Yamaha CP80 Electric Grand and the upright by Nordiska Pianofabriken. As a result, The Grand 3 boasts a variety of piano sounds for different music styles, at a sound quality that is simply phenomenal.
The Grand 3 comes with a convolution reverb based on the same technology used by REVerence, the world's first VST3-based convolution reverb processor already featured in Cubase 6.5 which benefits from every single aspect the VST3 standard has to offer. It boasts sumptuously realistic natural space simulation, emulating any acoustic environment ' from the smallest live music venue to the most impressive cathedrals. This reverb includes a vast number of impulse responses that put the characteristic sound of some of the world's most distinctive settings immediately in one's hands ' both in stereo and surround.
This powerful and versatile equalizer offers full four-band parametric control that works as a sum over all output channels with variable response curves and shelving modes, as well as analog-style peak filters.
The standalone version allows The Grand 3 to be used without a host application ' a great choice for performing live and delivering the best sounding, most playable virtual piano software ever experienced.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Authentic sonic recordings based on the Yamaha C7, the BÃ¶sendorfer 290 Imperial and the Steinway D, Yamaha CP80 Electric Grand and Nordiska Pianofabriken Upright Piano.
- Convolution reverb - REVerence, the world's first VST3-based convolution reverb.
- 4 Band parametric equalizer
- Enhanced tuning editor
- Quick-Idea scratch pad
- Integrated metronome
- ECO Mode - Reduces RAM consumption and enhances CPU performance
- Compatable Formats: VST and AU, Standalone
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit The Grand versions
- Requires USB-eLicenser/Steinberg Key Copy protection device (NOT INCLUDED)
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB of free HD space
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- Internet connection for license activation
- VST 2, VST 3 or AU compatible host for using as plug-in
- Mac: OS X Version 10.5.8 / 10.6 / 10.7, Intel dual core CPU, CoreAudio compatible audio hardware
- PC: Windows XP / Vista / 7, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, Windows compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance)