Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface Cubase Pro 10 Bundle
Steinberg UR-12 USB Audio Interface (iOS ready) Overview by GAK
Bundle includes UR12 Audio Interface with Cubase Pro 10 upgrade from Cubase AIThe Steinberg UR-12 is a professional 2x2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface full of first-class components packed neatly into an extremely compact design. The Steinberg UR-12 audio interface features full iPad & iOS connectivity plus the outstanding D-PRE mic preamp which gives your microphone recordings amazing detail, great dynamics and depth. The pristine audio quality of the UR-12 interface comes from it's top-of-the-range converters which provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits. The Steinberg UR-12 USB Audio Interface is the ideal device for musicians and producers looking for a compact, portable and affordable audio interface with professional quality features.
The UR12 in detail
Ultra-compact... The UR12 proves how many first-class components can fit into a compact device at a very competitive price point. Its cleverly engineered capabilities give you all the I/O you need to quickly record your tracks with full-on audio quality at a quality that would just a few years ago have seemed impossible on a recording device at this price point. The acclaimed D-PRE offers a sumptuously detailed, wonderfully dynamic sound, while the second input offers access to a Hi-Z input for guitars or basses. Featuring recording in stunning 24-bit quality at a whopping 192 kHz, the UR12 offers almost unheard of fidelity for recording in its class.
Portable and affordable
The UR12 has been engineered not only to offer the maximum functionality and quality in an extremely compact design, but also to be available at a very low price point. Often, smaller interfaces that are affordable for those on a tight budget mean (at best) average audio quality; this ethos has been transcended by the UR12, with its first-rate components, fantastic price/value ratio and exceedingly portable design.
The UR12 offers a Class Compliant mode for connectivity with Apple’s iPad. Combining the UR12 with an iOS audio application like Steinberg’s Cubasis gives you a remarkably intuitive music production experience. If you’re running your UR12 with an iPad, just add a portable USB battery or any standard USB power supply to provide the interface with the required current.
Integrate your system
The UR12 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering and music production software supporting the ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard. UR12 also includes a special version of Cubase, Cubase AI, to offer a complete production environment in one package. And Cubase users also benefit from the auto-setup functionality which handles configuration of input and output channels and buses from within Cubase for a uniquely integrated music production environment.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Top-of-the-range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality.
- Yamaha's highly acclaimed D-PRE preamp delivers a truly transparent and beautifully detailed sound that is unrivaled in this product class.
- Built to the most exacting standards by Yamaha's experienced engineers, the UR12's metal chassis is rugged enough to withstand all the rigors of the road.
- The UR12 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio or WDM standard.
- UR12 offers connectivity with Apple's iPad. When paired with Steinberg's Cubasis music app or other iOS audio apps, the UR12 offers a portable and intuitive production experience.
- The UR12 features latency-free hardware monitoring with an easy-to-use monitor source switch that allows you to choose between the direct signal and the output of your host application.
- On the UR12 a 5 V DC port is provided to supply sufficient power when using it with an iPad. A standard USB power adaptor or an external USB battery can be connected to guarantee power stability.
- UR12 offers an easy way to streaming performances live to the internet, with incoming audio signals merged to the playback signal from Cubase or other DAWs inside the computer.
- Based on the same core technologies as the popular Cubase DAW, Cubase AI offers an intuitive feature set for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
- The UR12 offers a Class Compliant mode for connectivity with Apple's iPad. Combining the UR12 with an iOS audio application like Steinberg's Cubasis gives you a remarkably intuitive music production experience. If you're running your UR12 with an iPad, just add a portable USB battery or any standard USB power supply to provide the interface with the required current.
No upgrades available