Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface
The Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface continues the tradition of high quality interfaces from Steinberg. Featuring 24 input and output channels at 24-bit/96 kHz, the UR824 is a truly professional interface at an affordable price.
The UR824 features high quality components, Neutrik combo TRS/XLR connectors, and the JetPLL clocking solution for pristine jitter management and digital synchronization. Eight D-Pre Class-A mic preamps are included supporting +48 V phantom power. Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring and effects make recording with the UR824 a dream.
Two separate headphone buses are provided, as well as inputs for MP3 players, microphones, guitars and synths. The included Cubase AI 6 music production software integrates perfectly with the UR824 so you can start making music straight away. Also included are Steinberg's REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip plug-ins.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 8 in and 8 out with 8 D-Pre Class-A mic preamps supporting 48 V
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 8 in and 8 out @ 96 kHz)
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- Cubase AI 6 music production software included
- Cross-platform compatibility for Mac OS X and Windows
- UR824 Minimum System Requirements MAC: Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.3 (32-bit/64-bit kernel), Intel processor (Intel Core Duo or faster recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows 7 64-bit), CD-ROM drive, Internet connection for license activations for included plug-in software, Compatible with any software application supporting ASIO, WDM, CoreAudio
- UR824 Minimum System Requirements Windows: Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Pentium / Athlon 2 GHz or faster (dual core processor recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows 7 64-bit), CD-ROM drive, Internet connection for license activations for included plug-in software, Compatible with any software application supporting ASIO, WDM, CoreAudio
- Cubase AI6 Minimum System Requirements MAC: Mac OS X 10.6, Native 32-bit and 64-bit version, Intel dual core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended, CoreAudio compatible audio hardware, 4 GB of free HD space, DVD-ROM drive, Internet connection for license activation
- Cubase AI6 Minimum System Requirements Windows: Windows 7, native 32-bit and 64-bit versions, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, Windows compatible audio hardware (ASIO, WDM), 2 GB RAM, Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended, 4 GB of free HD space, DVD-ROM drive, Internet connection for license activation
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year