Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 Audio Editing Platform
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9.5 Product Overview by GAK
Wavelab Pro 9.5 takes further leaps with the highly established digital audio editor, favoured worldwide by professionals in music. 9.5 introduces further improvements and features to everything from mastering and editing to polishing and audio refinement to ensure your finished product is exactly as you desired.
The new and improved overhauled Modern Spectrogram offers a customisable view and additional display settings to allow you to edit specific frequencies even more meticulously. It also boasts colour schemes with presets, display settings and psychoacoustic scales.
Wavelab Pro 9.5 also includes an all-new Wavelet display which allows a more accurate visual representation of the musical content of an audio file, while the unique Spectrum Editor with a whole new set of tools and functionality to edit with complete precision in the Spectrogram.
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11 or Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
- Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB free HD space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
- OS compatible audio hardware
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Patent-pending Audio Inpainting technology to recreate and/or replace corrupt audio material by logically using the spectral information of the surrounding area
- Redesigned Error Correction tab for straightforward and easy detection and correction of clicks and errors
- New RestoreRig plug-in suite including a DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
- Live Spectrogram for real-time visualization of the spectral information of a signal during recording or playback
- Revamped plug-in set including new batch processing modules, enhancements in MasterRig, a GUI redesign in most dynamic-effects as well as new processing algorithms
- Apple Touch Bar support for easy and direct access to your favorite tasks and functions at your fingertips
- Further improvements including high DPI support, bleep censor generator, gapless MP3 rendering, iXML track name support and much more