Sterling AL40 Albert Lee Sub, Trans Walnut
The long-awaited Albert Lee model makes its debut in the Sterling by Music Man line in 2018. With its unique modern retro design and sleek angles, the Albert Lee model features a mahogany body with a comfortable Hard Maple neck and 2 Humbuckers with a 5-Way Pickup.
Retro-modern design: With its unique "retro-modern" offset design, the AL40 "Albert Lee" Signature model is one versatile instrument.
Affordable, yet amazing: A dual Humbucker pickup configuration with 5 way switching, and Tone/Volume controls give the Albert Lee model a tremendous versatility and value at an incredible price point.
Adjustable fulcrum tremolo: The vintage style tremolo bridge has a comfortable area to rest your palm on, and the solid saddles offer adjustments for height and intonation.
- Model: AL40
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Black, Daphne Blue
- Bridge: Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: Black (BK), Tortoise Shell (DBL)
- Scale Length: 25-1/2in (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 9-1/2in (24cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65in (42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Jatoba
- Fret Markers: Dots
- Tuning Machines: Discast
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolts
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A
No upgrades available