Sterling CT50 Cutlass HSS, Rose Gold
The CT50 is part of the range with classic ‘Cutlass’ body shapes, combining vintage looks with modern features to create a guitar that’s reliable and looks great.
The CT50 has a poplar body making it lightweight and more comfortable to play with, a roasted maple neck which means it’s extremely durable and less susceptible to temperature changes, and a smooth rosewood fretboard with 22 medium frets. It also has easy-to-restring locking tuners and a vintage tremolo for great tuning stability.
It has an HSS pickup configuration so you get warm, vintage humbucking tones as well as bright, articulate single-coil tones in one guitar, and the 5-way toggle pickup selector lets you easily find the right sound. To complete the CT30 is a white pickguard, white dot inlays, an oversized 4 + 2 headstock and a Rose Gold finish.
- Model: CT50HSS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Rose Gold (RGD)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: White (FSV, DCP, RGD), Black (VC)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at Nut, 2.24” (57 mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HSS
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A