Sterling CT50 Cutlass, Vintage Sunburst
The CT50 is part of the Cutlass range which combines a vintage look with modern features to create a guitar that’s reliable and looks great. The CT50 has a Poplar body, a roasted maple neck which is particularly durable and less susceptible to temperature changes, and a roasted maple fretboard with 22 medium frets. It also has easy-to-restring locking tuners and a vintage tremolo bridge for tuning stability.
The CT50 has an SSS pickup configuration, with 3 vintage-inspired single-coil pickups providing you with a versatile combination of articulate, bright and crisp tones as well as biting sound, and there’s a 5-way toggle pickup selector to easily switch between them and get the sound you want.
The CT50 is completed with black dot markers, a tortoiseshell pickguard, an oversized 4 + 2 headstock and a classic Vintage Sunburst finish.
- Model: CT50SSS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst (VSB)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at Nut, 2.24” (57 mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: SSS
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A