Sterling Ray35 StingRay 5 Bass, 5 String, Vintage Sunburst
Sterling offers Music Man looks and quality at an affordable price, with this 5-string model being part of the StingRay series. The RAY35 has a 34” scale length and features a Nyatoh body, a roasted maple neck and fretboard which means it’s extra durable and less affected by temperature changes and provides a smooth playing experience. It also has open-gear tuning machines and a sterling-designed bridge to provide you with solid tuning stability.
The RAY35 has an alnico humbucker and a 3-band active preamp with a 3-way pickup selector - providing you with the signature big, bold sound with a wide tonal range and lots of versatility where you can easily find the tone you need.
To complete the RAY35 is a 4+1 headstock, black dot inlays, black pickguard and a classic Vintage Sunburst finish.
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay5 “Ray35” features an all-new roasted maple neck, a 3-band active preamp, a modern contoured body and a bridge modeled after the iconic Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay. Available in Natural Swamp Ash and Black (Mahogany body).
- Swamp Ash Body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard on BK and HB finishes and Maple fingerboard on NAT finish
- 21 frets
- 6 Bolt Music Man Designed Neck Joint
- Music Man Designed Humbucking Pickup
- Music Man Designed 3 band Active Preamp
- 3 Way Switch for Series/Parallel combinations
- Music Man Designed Bridge w/ Stainless Steel Saddles
- 34" Scale
- Open Gear Heavy Duty Tuners
- Spoke Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment
- Heavy Duty Gig Bag Included
- Ernie Ball Bass Strings: .045, .065, .080, .100, .130
- Nut Width: 45mm (1.77")
- Natural, Black, Honeyburst
No upgrades available