Strymon Blue Sky Reverberator Reverb Pedal
The philosophy behind Strymon's blueSky Reverberator is simple'take a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate it to doing one thing only: producing the most lush, majestic and stunning reverbs ever. Many hours and sleepless nights in the Strymon sound design labs were devoted to developing the complex reverb algorithms found inside blueSky. Strymon squeezed every last drop of processing power available.
Whether you're a classic spring reverb fan or a studio rack aficionado, you'll find your mojo here. blueSky provides three different reverb types, each with three modes, for a total of nine completely unique reverb experiences. blueSky even delivers an extremely versatile plate reverb, a rarity for a stompbox pedal. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add the mod and shimmer modes and you're in store for unending reverb bliss. Couple that with 24-bit 96kHz converters and 115dB typical signal to noise, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console as it is in front of a tube amp.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for Ã¼ber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects "in the tank"
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year