Strymon Dig Dual Digital Delay Pedal
The Strymon DIG unearths the true soul of digital delay, then doubles it up.
The DIG gives you two simultaneous, integrated delays with the captivating rack delay voicings from the '80s, and today too, for incredible expressive potential!
The early Rack-mount digital delays of the '80s brought about a new era of audio effects. The innovative electronic designs generated the cleanest delays yet to be heard, but also created their own special and intriguing sonic characteristics. Thirty-plus years later, these sounds remain as distinctive and inspiring as ever. And the Strymon DIG is here to bring them all back to life, in a compact pedal!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five "hidden" knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms - 1.6s delay range (40ms - 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
Excellent well built product with a great easy to use dual delay
Excellent in every way. Easy to use, very well made and with tones that make you sound a whole lot better than you are. Is this the ultimate, non-menu based delay pedal ... quite possibly yes.