Strymon Multi Switch Footswitch Pedal
The Strymon MultiSwitch is perfect if you want to unlock the full functionality of your Strymon Big Sky, Mobius or Timeline.
Giving you full access to the Timeline's looper and a new way to access the presets on you Big Sky or Mobius the MultiSwitch will soon become a key part of your pedalboard.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
- 1/4" right-angle TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged gunmetal gray anodized aluminum chassis
- Small and lightweight
- Designed and built in the USA
- Please note: Firmware update is required on your TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius to enable the Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch. Visit strymon.net/update for information. Thank you!
- Please note that in order to use the Multiswitch your Strymon must be running on the most up to date firmware. Further information on firmware versions can be found at:
- All pedals built after 17th February 2015 are automatically be Multiswitch compatible. The firmware versions required for each model to work with Multiswitch are:
- -Big Sky: v1.23 or higher
- -Timeline: v1.58 or higher
- -Mobius: v1.15 or higher
- Strymon have also created a new Strymon Preset Librarian (SPL) and Usage Instruction FAQs in the support pages, providing direct downloads of the latest version of the SPL software: