Strymon Ojai Expansion Kit
The Strymon Ojai Expansion Kit features 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity.
Please note: Power adapter not included. Requires existing Strymon power system.
What is included? Expansion Kits consist of an isolated power distributor and all of the necessary connection cables to integrate it with your existing Strymon power supply and power up to five additional effects pedals.
When should I use an Expansion Kit? Use an Expansion Kit when you need to add more pedals to your Strymon powered pedalboard. Expansion Kits do not come with a power adapter, and will operate only when connected to an existing Strymon power product.
How many Expansion Kits can I add to my Strymon power system? An Expansion Kit adds 5 additional outputs to your Strymon power distribution system. You can add as many as 6 Expansion Kits to your system, powering up to 30 additional effects pedals, depending on which Zuma or Ojai power supply is connected to the power source and the total current requirements for the pedals.
While it's unlikely that anyone would go to such an extreme, we wanted to ensure that the Strymon power system delivers maximum flexibility and expandability. A much more likely scenario would be to link 2 or 3 Ojai units together, powering a combination of up to 15 high and low current draw pedals.
Zuma is capable of delivering 48W, Zuma R300 can deliver 36W, and the PS-124 power adapter bundled with Ojai and Ojai R30 can deliver 24W.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, straight angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18″ long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
This is an expansion kit for an existing pedalboard power supply. It is an easy install that a complete novice could carry out