Strymon Timeline Delay Pedal
When Strymon decided to create a studio-class stereo delay effects pedal, they knew they must go well beyond what has been done in the past'in sound quality, sonic flexibility, hardware design, and processing power. Strymon spent months locked up in the Strymon sound design labs with an intense focus on dreaming up the most spacious, lush, creative, and tweakable delay effects ever heard. It was a monumental task'a relentless study of delays and their nuances, and a continuous pursuit of innovative and musically inspirational sounds. Utilizing a ridiculously powerful SHARC DSP, every drop of processing power is harnessed. Each algorithm is so detailed it requires the entire processor.
TimeLine provides you with twelve different delay machines, each with extensive control over sonic character and feel. Tweak to your hearts content and save up to 200 presets of your favorite sounds. Go from crisp and clear, studio-quality digital delays all the way to the saturated and fluctuating sounds of tape delay machines. Get warm and fuzzy analog style repeats all the way to shimmery, sparkling, and crystalline ice delays. Top it all off with full MIDI implementation and a routable, 30-second stereo looper and you're on your way to delay bliss.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand crafted, studio-class delay algorithms deliver meticulous, detailed and nuanced delay experiences
- Twelve delay machines to choose from: Digital, Dual, Pattern, Reverse, Ice, Duck, Swell, Trem, Filter, Lo-fi, dTape™, dBucket™.
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Time, Repeats, Mix, Filter, Grit, Mod Speed, Mod Depth
- Additional menu-driven parameters deliver extremely flexible tone shaping options and complete tweakability
- 200 easily accessible and nameable presets, save and recall at the press of a switch
Tried many delays but the Timeline has some extra magic to my ears, owned twice now and still discovering new sonic territory - just a beautiful product on all levels..
So good this is my second!
Expensive but you pay for what you get
Fast and efficient
A very good quality delay pedal. Expensive and needs time to learn how to programme. Other than that, no criticism at all.