T-Rex Octavius Octave Divider Tri-Tone Generator Pedal
Jimi Hendrix might be called the father of effect pedals, with his innovative use of distortion pedals, wah-wahs, vibes and phase shifters. So it's no surprise that the legendary guitarist was one of the earliest to experiment with an octave divider.
The T-Rex Octavius is our take on this unusual and powerful effect. A tri-tone generator with a perfect set of controls and a brilliant BOOST function, Octavius gives you everything you could want in octave generation GÇô plus incredible T-Rex tone
Rise above, go below...
Octavius lets you get that classic octave-down effect you'll recognise from Hendrix' "Machine Gun" and other recordings. But it also lets you add in a high octave so you can hit your audiences with a sonic wall of three-octave lead lines.
You can mix the octaves however you want to create your own signature sound. And the pedal features a controllable boost button to help you lift your solos up above the mix.
Classic T-Rex tone
An octave divider or any other pedal is only as good as it sounds, and you can count on Octavius to deliver all the warm, vintage-sounding tone you'd expect from T-Rex.
Try out the T-Rex Octavius and experience the thrill of what this masterpiece of sound and technology can do for the music you make.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Input Impedance at 1Khz Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance at 1Khz Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply 9V DC (Power tool 9)
- Minimum Power supply Voltage 8V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC 20 mA
- Maximum Input signal Vp/p 1,5Vp/p
- Battery Type 9V battery 6F22
- Battery Life 6 to 9 Hour
- External connectors Input Jack, Output Jack, 9V DC Jack
- Controls 2 x GAIN - 2 x LEVEL - 2 x TONE -
- 2 x BOOST - ON/OFF
- Size Box 100 x 120 x 55mm
- Weight (excl. battery) 497 grams packed in box