Takamine GB72CE Jumbo Bass Electro Acoustic, Natural
With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the GB72CE is a commanding acoustic-electric bass guitar that is built to perform.
Featuring a solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides, the GB72CE produces all the volume and robust sound that players expect from a jumbo bass guitar. The slim mahogany neck and 16"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40B preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid-shift control, bass-boost switch and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, pearl dot fingerboard inlays, gold die-cast tuners, and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Bass
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.77" (45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Special Electronics: TK-40B Preamp with Onboard Chromatic Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP PBB170 Coated Phosphor Bronze Bass, (.045-.100 Gauges)