Takamine GC1CE Nylon Electro Classical, Natural
The GC1CE is a great-looking acoustic-electric classical guitar that provides rich nylon-string sound and performance features such as a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system.
An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic-electric classical guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GC1CE features a fan-braced select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The comfortable mahogany neck rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-E preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance.
Other great features include a dovetail neck joint, beautiful inlaid mosaic rosette, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, chrome tuners with white pearl buttons and an elegant gloss finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Classical Cutaway
- Bracing: Classical Fan
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Number of Frets: 19
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 2" (50.8 mm)
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028 to .044 Gauges)