Takamine GD10CE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural Satin
The GD10CE is a great-looking acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar that provides big acoustic sound and performance features such as a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system.
An excellent choice for any player seeking an affordable acoustic/electric guitar that performs well above its price tag, the GD10CE features a select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for a full and balanced sound. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-E preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with volume and tone controls and a mid-cut switch for excellent amplified performance.
Other great features include a pin-less rosewood bridge for easy string changes, synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant Natural satin finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Series: G10 Series
- Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-E Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)