Takamine GD51CE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Brown Sunburst
With deluxe appointments, solid-top construction and great performance features including a Venetian-style cutaway and Takamine electronics system, the GD51CE is built to bring your music center stage.
Ready for the demands of any performance situation, the GD51CE features a solid spruce top and rosewood back and sides that produce a big, bold sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for rock-solid amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette and mother-of-pearl dot inlays, gold die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Rosewood
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)