Takamine GD93 Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural
The GD93 is a dreadnought-style acoustic guitar with a refined and contemporary look that features a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players looking for something extra special, the GD93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)