Takamine GD93CE Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Natural
A distinguished acoustic/electric dreadnought guitar with a refined and contemporary look, the GD93CE features a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players seeking stage-worthy features and an uncommon look, the GD93CE features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TK-40D Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)