Takamine GJ72CE Jumbo Electro Acoustic, Natural
With its mighty jumbo body style, solid-top construction, stunning cosmetic features and premium electronics, the GJ72CE is a commanding acoustic/electric guitar that is built to perform.
Featuring a solid spruce top and flame maple back and sides, the GJ72CE produces all the volume and robust sound that players expect from a jumbo guitar. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TK-40D preamp system gives you a built-in tuner, three-band EQ and gain controls, mid contour switch, notch filter and EQ bypass switch for the ultimate in versatility and sound quality.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, abalone rosette, abalone "reversed mountain" inlay at the 12th fret, gold die-cast tuners with pearl buttons, and a beautiful gloss finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: Flame Maple
- Body Sides: Flame Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Reversed Mountain at 12th Fret
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)