Takamine GN20CE NEX Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, Natural Satin
The GN20CE combines Takamine's compact but big-sounding NEX body style with solid-top construction and a proprietary electronics system to create a guitar that looks as good as it sounds.
For players looking for a different sound, the GN20CE pairs a solid cedar top with mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, detailed tone that works beautifully for a wide range of musical styles. The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12"-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners, and an elegant Natural satin finish.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Style: NEX Cutaway
- Top: Solid Cedar
- Bracing: "X"
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1-11/16" (43 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Synthetic Bone, Split-Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Pin-less
- Hardware: Chrome
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 (.012-.053)